What To Expect At Our First Meeting
At our first meeting we will have the opportunity to “get to know one another.” We want to listen to your needs, desires and expectations and we want you to feel comfortable in asking us questions as well.
It's a good idea to have all the decision-makers present at the first meeting. Typically, everyone has some sort of input or information to add about the project. Following are some of the items we would like to discuss with you at our first meeting:
- What do you like or dislike about your present home? What is the project you are considering? Why are you considering this project now? What do you hope to gain from the project? Present and future needs?
- Is your style contemporary, traditional, or somewhere in between? It's a good idea to have pictures from magazines or elsewhere to help convey the look or details you are after.
- How do you see yourself going through the process of selecting a remodeling contractor or custom home builder? How do you see yourself going through the design process?
- What is your target investment? We'll need to have a frank and honest discussion of how much you want to invest in your home; only you can tell us that. We can only estimate how much your project will cost. How will you finance the project - refinance or cash?
- What is important to you in a remodeling company or custom home builder? Design? Experience? Single source of responsibility? Craftsmanship? Processes like scheduling and budgeting? Or something else?
- How long do you plan to stay in your home?
We Will Also Discuss…
At our Initial Meeting we will also discuss Distinctive Design / Build / Remodel’s unique, customer-focused Remodeling & Custom Home Building process. Our Process aligns your needs, timetables and budgets to fulfill your vision.
We look forward to our meeting and learning more about you and your project! Hundreds of clients before you have been happy they went the Distinctive way.